STEEL WOOL 0000
Steel Wool Grade 0000 is a flexible, ultra-fine steel wool used to cut back between coats of varnish, paint or oil finishes. It is ideal for polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces, including metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium, or with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
- High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Ideal for applying wax polishes
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Flexible abrasive
- Ideal for use with paint strippers
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
HOW TO USE
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through to a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4. If in doubt use a finer grade of Steel Wool.
Always test the products on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for compatibility and end results.
To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.