The Woodand Floor Experts since 1912
STEEL WOOL 0000
Steel Wool Grade 0000 is a flexible, ultra-fine steel wool used to cut back between coats of varnish, paint or oil finishes. It is ideal for polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces, including metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium, or with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
- High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Ideal for applying wax polishes
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Flexible abrasive
- Ideal for use with paint strippers
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
4x7g, 100g, 250g, 1Kg and 6Kg
More for Steel Wool
Steel Wool Grade 2
Steel Wool Grade 2 is a flexible, abrasive medium to coarse steel wool used for heavy stripping and cleaning work....
Steel Wool 0
Steel Wool Grade 0 is a flexible, abrasive fine to medium steel wool used for light cleaning and surface preparation....